Monday, April 4, 2011

sooo...about this whole "blog" thing

So hey yall, or whoever is reading this i'm new to this whole "blog" thing i never knew exactly what a blog was but i figured it would be something nice for me to express my thoughts and feelings about this "journey" im experiencing.  Oh yeah just an FYI there might be some grammatical errors but like i said this is a way for me to express myself without worrying about MLA/APA format, verb noun agreement and etc! this is ME...but anywho about this journey! I'm proud to say 2 weeks ago today i made the "BC" or big chop...yep i chopped all of my relaxed hair off after 7 long months without a relaxer.  *touches hair* and im sooooooo freakin glad i did it! at first i was kinda iffy on the whole thought of it but then i said forget it and DID IT! "hence my blog name "Curls & Kinks...I love my hair and I love me! I shall return yall!

-C.A.K.

No comments:

Post a Comment